Newly & Nearly News

What's New?

Worship schedule:
8:30am Contemporary Worship ("Early Service")
9:45am Sunday School (church-wide)
11:00am Traditional Worship ("Late Service")

First Sunday! -
Don't forget that each "First Sunday" of the month we will be joining the Blockbuster class for the Sunday School hour, a time of prayer, fellowship, and a brief devotion.

Room decorations -
We have created a "Cross Wall". Thank you to those that have already provided a cross. We'd love to grow the wall even more. Keep them crosses coming!!!

Brag Board Pictures Wanted -
Bring pictures of your little ones (pets count too!) to post on our brag board in the Sunday School Classroom.

1 comment:

Steve, Kristie and Nathan said...

I hope everyone is checking this site perodically for updates. Thanks Tyson for all your work! I hope everyone is having a great week this week! I just wanted to let all of you guys know how much Kristie and I love all of you. We truly enjoy your presence in our lives! I know there are some heavy burdens and urgent prayer request in our class right now. I want to make sure that everyone knows they have been lifted up in prayer this week and we will continue to do so in the future. Our desire is that our class will truly be a safe place of christian love and fellowship for all our members. We hope for the day when we can all share our true hearts and receive love and support from everyone. Support that is free from judgement and condimnation. I know we are all human and each of us struggle in areas of our life where we feel shame. Our hope is that our class will grow close enough to share these true "heart" issues and that we will love and support each other as the body of Christ. I don't know if everyone will read this but I had these thoughts on my heart tonight. We love you guys and we want to grow closer to the Lord with you! I hope I didn't spell anything wrong with all our teachers!

Steve, Kristie and Nathan